Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Time I will be posting (Please read)

This is just an information on when and how often I will be blogging. I know it could be boring, but if you are interested in my content please read this no matter what year it is.
So let's get into it:
At first, when I had no experience with blogging I was trying to post one blog post a day. However, the Slovak culture and IDO dancing is not infinite (although it would last me about 300 day if I knew more about it but I don't because I am thirteen years old). So I am planning to post less frequently, which would be about 2-4 times per week (depends on how much time I would have). Or I would just post the most I can, but don't ever ask me if I would post on for instance Saturday, because I don't know.



Thanks for the support!


Check out my other blog that I do with my mom: https://mymomstylist.blogspot.sk

No comments:

Post a Comment