Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Slovak talent(s)

You know the show "[state] Got Talent"? This blog post is not about that! Sorry...

I don't really know a lot about this topic in our country but I am going to say what I know but first I will explain this topic:

In every country there are certain sports/activities and people are either good at it or bad at it. Over here, today, I will talk about the talents of sports and other activities that are presented in Slovakia successfully, the ones that a lot of people do etc. Maybe it will be the same/similar to other countries but maybe that is just random...

Hockey



I am not really talking about this because a lot of people play it because I don't believe that is correct but I know for a fact about the representation of the Slovaks on the NHL world championship.
Although this is not too popular, almost every Slovak knows that once we were the world champions! It was in year 2002. Back then it was great, and then around the start of the 2010s in kind of started to go down hill and by this day I don't have much hope... This is my personal opinion!






Piano



A lot of people in their lives have played the piano "professionally". I am a prat of that group, not anymore though... It was a great experience, but this activity is not a lifetime thing from my perspective. I know a lot of people that just play the piano at home with a lot of experience, just for fun but it is kind of "professional".


Olympics (and more)



Over the years we had a lot of medals, even the gold ones! In those sports are included cycling, fast walking (Olympic winner Matej Tóth) and a lot more! But the most famous in Slovakia that everybody knows about is the cycling, because it happened a lot of times! The "stars" name is Peter Sagan, and he is a world champion, and he got that "place" more than once!



Sorry for the shortness of this blog post for me it's late and I am in a hurry but will be posting more through-out this week so keep up!

Check out my other blog that's with my mom: https://mymomstylist.blogspot.sk








No comments:

Post a Comment