Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Slovak religion

In every country there is a type (or multiple types) of religion (or there are a lot of people without religion).
In certain countries there are many rules about religion, luckily, the Slovak Republic is not one of them. Even though we don't have the best politic situation in Slovakia, we are free when it comes to religion and other stuff. So basically everybody is welcome as long as you don't kill us.
Slovak religion is also very colorful. A lot of people don't even know what religion is, so they don't have one. But that brings me to a question:

What exactly is a religion?





Religion is easily said when a person believes in someone or something, or themselves, and they are seeing "it" as an "above us creature". So if you are christian, you believe in God (like me). Some people, like the buddhists see in this case the god as themselves.
Anyway, there are many ways to describe what a religion is, but not in a way to say it for all types of religion.
Every religion has their own symbols (like a special book, building, or the specific God and an actual symbol).



Slovak religion


Slovakia is a type of country that a lot of tourists live in, so there are a lot of religion types and a lot of people with different that you know they are different even by you looking at them.
From muslims to christians, christians are probably the most known and "celebrated".
Slovak religion is something to keep in mind since you do not have to take it here for granted.
But if you have one, you know what it is, or you don't but you just are a part of it but not taking it as something you should know a lot about - or just not really knowing too much about it (or at least from my perspective in Slovakia).
Some people can say also that they celebrate for example God, but still they do not go to church or read the bible. Maybe i am just too sure that being a part of a religion is something serious, but for a lot of people it's not since it's easy to just say "I am christian and I celebrate God" (for instance).

Christians




This is the one that I obviously know about the most, since I am a part of it. Yes, I am a christian, I celebrate God, the almighty God. But I do not want to be all like I love God he is the best because I know that not everyone would enjoy this. So I am just going to say that we have the Bible (book) and we go to a church.


The "not fully living" ones


What do I even mean by that? I mean that I think that the people that are like oh I ain't got any problems, I am so great and perfect (but no-one is). So if you do not have a priority or a higher above creature that is "more important" I should say you are basically not a good person. You need to understand a fact that they must have someone like that. (don't get offended if we have different opinions, that is something a lot of people have)





Anyways Christian, Hinduist or whatever or whoever you are love yourself (but not too much :D) and remember to have that good mood with you on the go so you can be always happy (like me now, writing this blog).


Sorry I did not post yesterday, I was busy with school, but at the weekend I have some interesting posts coming in so remember to check on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment