Thursday, November 2, 2017

Introduction to my blogs

What is this about?


You know, a casual thirteen year old boy who wants to start a blog for people to read about something that they probably don't experience since they live in a different country (yes, it's actually not casual). By a different country I mean Slovakia (middle Europe). I am going to write about Slovak casual habits and manners. Also about IDO (Internation Dance Organization) since I don't think americans get involved with IDO dancing (if you are american, if not, oops). If you are interested in my content and you want to see more from my habits write it in the comments and maybe I will write about it but for now I don't promise anything.


Why?

If someone has the interest about getting to know about other people's or other country manners, stay here, this is a perfect place for you! I want people to know about this stuff, it can be interesting to read about other people's manners. If you don't like my blogs, comment it and say what's wrong. If you don't like my content, leave, I don't mind.



ATTENTION!

I am thirteen years old, and my english is yet not perfect AT ALL! If my blogs are not going to be perfect as they can be from other writers, please, give me some space to get used to blogging and maybe get a little bit better overtime. If my blogs will be more of a chit-chat than rather an information-giving blog I am sorry, I do not have any bits of experience with blogging, that is why this introduction is so unprofessional and maybe weird.

What?

I would love to write about my daily life as a person from Slovakia (again, something that you are not used to). Maybe things like:
  • what holidays we do and don't celebrate, and how do we do it
  • what is typical for this place  (weather, people, habits etc.)
  • what I do as an IDO dancer in my daily life
  • facts about our language and other stuff as well
  • and many more random facts (since this is my first blog I do not know all the things I want to write about yet)

If you will be patient and nice enough to stick with me and my journey, thank you! I will do the best I can to keep you satisfied with my content. Sorry for the shortness and the grammar mistakes in advance for this blog and all the other ones in the future.





No comments:

Post a Comment